What to Expect
- Zero to possible slight peeling, depending on your skin and how many treatments you've had.
- Skin may feel tight and pink for a day or two.
- Don't book a facial, massage or facial waxing same week as a peel.
- No vitamin A products, such as Retin A, retinols or retinoids at least one week prior and one week after.
- Don't exfoliate with a scrub or cleansing brush. This can irritate your fresh, new skin.
- Use ONLY the post-treatment skin care products I will provide, and apply sun protection like it's your job!
- Once your skin goes back to its young self-about 3 days-you can go back to your regular skin care regimen.