What to Expect
- Pink skin that may sting slightly right after the treatment and subside within a few hours.
- Light tingly and tightening of the skin for 24-48 hours.
- Light peeling can last up to a week.
- Don't schedule a facial, massage or waxing within two weeks of a mid-depth peel.
- No exfoliation with a cleansing brush or scrub. This can irritate your fresh, new skin cells.
- Use ONLY the post-treatment skin care products I provide and apply sun protection like it's your job, for at least five days.
- Once your skin feels like it's back to it's young self-about day 7-you can go back to your regular skin care regimen.